- First Quarter was seven periods of 7th grade where we worked through the modules.
- Second Quarter was seven periods of 8th grade where we built the oak end table.
- Third Quarter was a combination of the 7th and 8th graders.
- But, now, Fourth Quarter is all sixth graders.
Many things are important during the first two weeks of shop:
- Establishment of Absolute Safety
- Establishment of Absolute Shop Expectations
- Establishment of the certain facts concerning what to expect from the shop teacher
I have been concerned about next Monday for the last two weeks. Ready or not, here come the sixth grade . . .